Jewelery from Modern Buttercup

on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
French macaroons, whimsical jewelry, Blythe dolls, terrariums and everything mango... Yes, that is her from Modern Buttercup! But not only those is her favorite things, she is also making jewelery. As materials she like to use glass beads, wire, skeleton keys and most important - imagination. Although making jewelery is more as a hobby, she is fallowing that her crafts would have a good quality and originality to keep her costumers satisfied.

"Using some of my favorite materials, life as a crafter is great. I create jewelry pieces that are unique and whimsical with a touch of quirkiness. I put a lot of work and effort into each jewelry piece. I take pride in the work I do, and strive for product satisfaction and happy customers."

Here is some of her work:

Silver Lock and Key Necklace
Intricate Light Yellow Buttercup Ring

0 comments :

Post a Comment