Featured seller - StitchSilly

on Monday, July 25, 2011
Heart and Circle Jersey Knit Fitted Crib Sheet
Yellow Handknit Baby Blanket


This crib sheet and yellow hand knitted baby blanket can be found in StitchSilly Etsy shop. This shop owner comes from Alexandria in United States and she is crafter for all her life. At beggining it was just knitted items for friends and family, after her child was born she crafted also for her baby. But only after her friends told her about Etsy she wanted to tray it. Here is what she is telling to her costumers:

"I hope you enjoy my products as much as I enjoy making them.  They are all sewn with love and nothing is put on my site that I wouldn't use myself to give to my family.

Right now, this is a part time hobby that I hope to grow into a successful full time business one day.  Each day is a new learning experience here for me and I look forward to sharing the journey with you."

0 comments :

Post a Comment